Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Author Announcement!

Dear Readers:

Ten chapters are up! So far, four people have volunteered to write reviews for Pages Unbound and get the ball rolling so this story starts strong in the ratings. One more volunteer, and I will post "The Surprising Life and Death of Diggory Franklin" on PU and give you a bonus story.

Not only that, but I'm going to let YOU vote on what the bonus chapter is about!

1. More Diggory
2. A chapter from Calla's perspective
3. A preview of the "No Man an Island" sequel, currently being written!
4. A new chapter of "The Untold Legend of Jonah Chalmers"

Furthermore, if you look to the right hand column, you will see a donation total. For every five dollars, I will give you another chapter of Diggory. That's right, you can make me post more than three times a week! The future is in your hands, ladies and gentlemen.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I see I commented on the wrong entry.

G.S. Williams said...

way to go sarah! *scoffs

Just kidding.

Sarah is eluding to the fact that she commented on a different chapter about how she is a big cheater and can vote twice on the poll. So everyone else better get voting to offset the big cheater, otherwise she's going to skew the votes towards her favourite option.

She's so subversive. Like a spy.

That's why I like her and her book Queen of Seven and her other book Alisiyad. Check them out through the Alisiyad link in the right column, it's totally worth it.

Kitabare said...

Votes. And she's not the only one who can vote twice :). Not sure how she did it, but I managed to do it.

Kitabare said...

Err... that was supposed to say voted, not votes.

Unknown said...

Oh and here I didn't even vote twice. That's okay, since Calla is winning anyway.

:P